Happy
November,
We’ve
been busy in kindergarten. Every Monday is science journal day, we are just
past our 50th day of school (already?!), and we are
illustrating/writing a book right now. We are just so busy it can feel like a
whirlwind some days. So, thank you to everyone who’s been helping out where
they can. It has been a real treat.
On
the note of busy bodies, I want to address e-mails. If you have a time
sensitive issue, please call Sam rather than e-mail me. If you need the school
number to call just let me know and I can get that to you. I’m afraid that
e-mail is not always reliable because the Internet here is sometimes… wonky. If
you are e-mailing an important note on the day it needs to be read please,
please, PLEASE call and let us know instead. I do not always check my e-mail at
the same time and there is a big chance I will miss it. I very much appreciate
your communications and I absolutely loathe finding that I missed an important
message. E-mailing is still a great way for us to chat. I know you are getting
busy with your family just as my class is letting out, so I understand that
e-mail is a great way to take our own time to respond. I will do my best to always
stay up to date and respond as quickly as possible.
Have
a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment